Friday, November 30, 2012

Meet Busty Single Jane

Big Boob Link - Big Boob Online
janewilliams4love5

Describing myself
My friends say that I am beautiful not only outside but inside as well. And I think they are telling the truth. I am always trying to do my best, in every situation. I like challenges and helping people. That's why I became a doctor which is a very demanding profession. Probably that’s why I am a caring, reliable, social and intelligent woman. A lot of different qualities are combined in me: one minute I am calm and quiet and the other minute I become passionate. There are also some traits which are stable. I love those people who are dear to me and I will never betray them or let them down.

Describing my ideal match
I am looking for that special man, for my other half, for my soul mate whom I have been searching for my whole life. I want him to be loving and caring, to share my passion for life. I want to have a nice family, be happy, and make my husband and my children happy.